Peel Forest Outdoor Centre is located in a beautiful area in South Canterbury, adjacent to the Rangitata River, Peel Forest Park Scenic Reserve and at the foothills of the Southern Alps.
We aim to provide opportunities for all to experience, learn and grow. Our safe, affordable and quality outdoor and environmental programmes are designed to educate, challenge and inspire.
This includes the potential to:
- Challenge yourself, learn new skills and build up a store of new confidence
- Experience high adrenaline adventure within a context of safety
- Learn about the environment as you actively engage with it
- Personal/group development in the unique NZ outdoors – we can cater to what you want to get out of the programme, including leadership, team work, self development and learning about your values.
- Our programmes are flexible: you can come to us or we can come to you. We aim to tailor the programme for what is best for the students and can include a huge variety of outdoor activities.
- We employ well qualified staff who will provide you with a quality, safe and amazing programme to achieve your outcomes.