IEP Working Holidays specialises in assisting young New Zealanders going on gap years and we’re pleased to announce an exclusive offer for Peel Forest Outdoor Centre instructors and clients a FREE placement (saving up to $599) on the Summer Camp USA program and skip the winter and spend the northern hemisphere summer teaching kids outdoor activities!
IEP’s Summer Camp USA program is a great opportunity to head over to America for 8-10 weeks between the months of May and August to work as a camp counsellor in America. The list of teachable skills is endless but include instructing activities, water sports and outdoor pursuits.
While at camp you will be responsible for instructing an activity as well as a taking care of a group of kids ensuring they have a great time at camp. You will spend a lot of time in the outdoors as well as working with kids, so a passion for the outdoors and children is a must!
Why choose Summer Camp USA?
- Gain international work experience and put your Scouts skills to the test – guaranteed job!
- It’s FREE – no camp application fees (saving up to $599)
- Build your CV in America and grow your experience for better opportunities once home
- Get paid + free food and accommodation in America
- Make friends and international contacts from around the world
- Travel the United States after camp – NYC, Hawaii, Las Vegas… the choice is yours!
- Camp Fair – meet camp directors face to face in early 2019. You could be hired on the day.
Summer Camp USA is now officially registering interest for the 2019 season and to find out more information click here
E: email@example.com P: 0800 700 705